Media accreditation for the 13th Annual Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA) is now open. The Asia Pacific Screen Awards, the region's highest accolade in film, showcase the outstanding talents of the region's finest filmmakers.
ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN FORUM
The Asia Pacific Screen Forum includes a range of free and ticketed events.
* Free public screenings at GoMA - more information here
* Industry program free events -media are welcome to attend the free sessions including The Directors Chair with Adilkhan Yerzhanov, Industrial Light & Magic VFX Workshop- register for free tickets here
* Industry ticketed events - limited complimentary places available for media. Please email to request access to APSA publicity for
Tuesday 19th - 100 Years of Korean Cinema celebration
Wednesday 20th - Brunch and Creative Collaborations panel
Thursday 21st - Meet the Programmers panel
APSA - MEDIA ACCREDITATION INFORMATION
WHO CAN REQUEST ACCREDITATION?
* There is a limited allocation of seats for media reporting on the Awards.
* Accredited media covering the Ceremony may be able to use the media workspace backstage at the ceremony. Liaise with publicity for access.
* No access to the Ceremony for photographers.
* All winners will come to the media wall following their award presentation and are available to be photographed and interviewed.
For more information about APSA, including coverage of previous APSAs and areas defined under the awards go to: https://www.asiapacificscreenawards.com
Please contact ABCG FILM – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Gallagher– email@example.com T: + 61 (0) 416 227 282
Alicia Brescianini– firstname.lastname@example.org T: + 61 (0) 400 225 603
We may further request a letter from your editor/producer on official company letterhead stating their intention to publish/broadcast your coverage. The letter must specify the following information:
- in as much detail as possible, the type and focus of the planned editorial coverage;
- the date when the coverage will be published or broadcast.
Please note you will be asked to provide samples of your APSA coverage at the conclusion of the festival.
Evidence of coverage is required to be sent to the relevant APSA publicity department by December 13, 2019. Any ongoing accreditation is dependent upon receipt of this evidence. Send to email@example.com