Please fill out the information below and check "yes" to acknowledge that you agree to HPP Private Party Rules. Completing this online form does not guarantee that space will be available for your party.
Private Party Requests must be submitted at least one week prior to the party.
Picnic Area Reservations are limited to 2 hours in length
Check your preferred date and time, in the HPP Calendar, with the link below:
Note: There is a limit of 20 swimming guests per party. please email the Pool Manager: email@example.com to request an exception
1) Members must be responsible for their guests and explain the safety rules and regulations.
2) All parties MUST USE THE PICNIC AREA (not the snack bar area).
3) Picnic area reservations are limited to 2 hours. (This does not effect your swimming time)
4) Children under the age of 12 years old must be able to pass the swim test in order to swim alone in the pool. All children who are unable to complete the swim test or who do not wish to take it MUST have an adult within arm’s reach at all times while in the water.
5) If you are using one of the grills in the picnic area you must adhere to strict safety precautions. Also please bring your own cooking utensils, clean the grill, and return it to its original location.
6) When using a charcoal grill, please dispose of the coals properly and safely.
7) The party area should be thoroughly cleaned when the party is over.
8) The guest fee of $7 per person must be paid by everyone entering the pool area with the exception of children 3 years old and younger. A member must be present with each guest when signing in at the front desk.