Do you consider yourself as an ambitious customer-oriented Store Manager, wishing to follow a career within a collaborative environment? Are you passionate about sports and fashion? Do you like inspiring others to be their very best? If so, read on!
Cosmos Sport is the No 1 Greek retail chain of sporting goods. Τhe company started its operations in 1982, and since then our network has expanded rapidly. Today we operate 33 physical stores, 5 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slam Dunk, Sportsfactory outlet, Soccer10) and 5 online shops.
Our team consists of 480 young talented people who love Sports, Athleisure and have a passion to make an impact on our customers lives and society. Our philosophy is simple: “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
As a Store Manager, you will:
· Lead the sales team to ensure the highest possible levels of productivity and profitability
· Develop excellent customer experience
· Achieve the sales goals and KPIs
· Organize and motivate the sales team
· Hire, train, and oversee new staff
· Supervise the implementation of all necessary processes and procedures
· Maintain high standards for store appearance and displays
· Act as an ambassador for the brand
· Degree of a higher education institution (university/technical school)
· 2-3 years’ retail experience in the same role
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership and teamwork skills
· Time management and organizational skills
· Customer and results focus
· Decision making and problem-solving ability
· Fluency in English
The company offers:
· An attractive compensation package
· Opportunities for career development and continuous training
· Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.