You live, breathe and have fun figuring out how to solve problems? Do you consider yourself as a highly motivated ΙΤ Support Specialist with a strong willingness to learn? If so, read on!
Cosmos Sport is the No 1 Greek retail chain of sporting goods. Τhe company started its operations in 1982, and since then our network has expanded rapidly. Today we operate 33 physical stores, 5 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slam Dunk, Sportsfactory outlet, Soccer10) and 5 online shops.
Our team consists of 480 young talented people who love Sports, Athleisure and have a passion to make an impact on our customers lives and society. Our philosophy is simple: “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate ΙΤ Support Specialist for our new offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to join our fast-growing ΙΤ team!
As an ΙΤ Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide 2nd level support to all users and stores (remotely / on site).
- Participate in network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (firewall, VPN, WiFi, VoIP Telephony).
- Coordinate in maintenance of infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Virtualization platform (Hyper-V), Office 365.
- Take ownership of Hardware management, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate in operating Systems management, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016).
- Provide basic database Administration (MS SQL Server 2016 / 2008).
- Apply processes for systems maintenance, data security, monitor network access and backup systems.
- Work experience minimum 2 years in equivalent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and installation.
- Ability to troubleshooting and provide quick solutions.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork.
- Eager to learn new technologies (ERP), follow processes and provide professional customer service.
- Previous experience in ERP administration / installation is desired
- Car license and ability to travel.
- Competitive remuneration package, Mobile phone, Laptop
- Opportunities for career development and continuous training.
- Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace