Cosmos Sport SA is a Greek Retail company founded in 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 42 further physical stores, 4 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sportsfactory outlet, Slamdunk), 4 on-line shops and thousands of happy customers.Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr and Sneaker10.gr is now the No1 on-line store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for three consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate IT Support Specialist for our HQs offices in Heraklion, to join our fast-growing ΙΤ team!
As an ΙΤ Support Specialist, you will:
- Provide 2nd level support to all users and stores (remotely / on site).
- Participate in network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (firewall, VPN, WiFi, VoIP Telephony).
- Coordinate in maintenance of infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Virtualization platform (Hyper-V), Office 365.
- Take ownership of Hardware management, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate in operating Systems management, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016).
- Provide basic database Administration (MS SQL Server 2016 / 2008).
- Apply processes for systems maintenance, data security, monitor network access and backup systems.
- Work experience minimum 5 years in equivalent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and installation.
- Ability to troubleshooting and provide quick solutions.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork.
- Eager to learn new technologies (ERP), follow processes and provide professional customer service.
- Previous experience in ERP administration / installation is desired
- Car license and ability to travel.
- Competitive remuneration package, Mobile phone, Laptop
- Opportunities for career development and continuous training.
- Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace