You live, breathe and have fun figuring out how to solve problems? Do you consider yourself as a highly motivated person with a strong willingness to learn? If so, you are our next superstar IT Support Specialist / Junior Developer
Cosmos Sport is the No 1 Greek retail chain of sporting goods. Τhe company started its operations in 1982, and since then our network has expanded rapidly. Today we operate 33 physical stores, 5 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slam Dunk, Sportsfactory outlet, Soccer10) and 5 online shops.
Our team consists of 480 young talented people who love Sports, Athleisure and have a passion to make an impact on our customers lives and society. Our philosophy is simple: “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate IT Support Specialist / Junior Developer for our new offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to join our fast-growing ΙΤ team!
As an IT Support Specialist / Junior Developer, you will:
- Provide 2nd level support to all users and stores (remotely / on site).
- Participate in network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (firewall, VPN, WiFi, VoIP Telephony).
- Maintenance of infrastructure: Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Virtualization platform (Hyper-V), Office 365.
- Coordinate in operating Systems management, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016).
- Provide Basic database Administration (MS SQL Server 2016 / 2008).
- Apply processes for systems maintenance, data security, monitor network access and backup systems.
- Interest in learning and participating in the development of software solutions.
- Work experience minimum 2 years in equivalent position of system, network and software support. Previous experience in software programming will be considered as an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Network installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (firewall, VPN, WiFi, VoIP Telephony).
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide quick solutions.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Eager to learn new technologies (ERP), follow processes and provide professional customer service.
- Previous experience with ERP administration / installation is desired but optional.
- Car license and ability to travel.
- Competitive remuneration package, Mobile phone, Laptop
- Opportunities for career development and continuous training.
- Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace