Do you want to work within a collaborative environment which will let you express your creativity, practice digital fresh formats and will encourage you to think outside of the box? Do you have a strong willingness to learn? If so, read on!
Cosmos Sport is the No 1 Greek retail chain of sporting goods. Τhe company started its operations in 1982, and since then our network has expanded rapidly. Today we operate 33 physical stores, 5 retail brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slam Dunk, Sportsfactory outlet, Soccer10) and 5 online shops.
Our team consists of 480 young talented people who love Sports, Athleisure and have a passion to make an impact on our customers lives and society. Our philosophy is simple: “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Our Digital Presence and Ecosystem is wide and one of the most distinctive in Greece, having been awarded several times in the e-Volution Awards. We’re looking for a talented and passionate Web & Graphics Designer trainee for our new offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to join our fast-growing digital team!
As a Web & Graphics Designer trainee, you will:
- Participate in conceptualizing and developing creative, unique and innovative ideas
- Participate in designing digital content and concepts (Website Banners, Push Notifications, GDN Banners, GSP Banners, Social Media Posts – Ads, Full brand campaigns).
-Create artwork for corporate events and internal programs
- Partner with multiple departments and external partners
-Prioritize and schedule of multiple projects to ensure timely completion and exceptional quality, according to brand standards.
-Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions and design review meetings as needed.
-Stay up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and tools
- Contribute to other duties of Digital Department as assigned.
- Undergraduate in web/multimedia/graphic design or design-related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will be considered as an asset
- Strong design sense and ability to learn, teamworking
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The company offers:
- Opportunities for career development and continuous training.
- Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace.