Do you consider yourself as a highly motivated web & graphics designer with a strong willingness to learn? Do you want to work within a collaborative environment which will let you express your creativity, practice digital fresh formats and will encourage you to think outside of the box? If so, read on!
Our Digital Presence and Ecosystem is wide and one of the most distinctive in Greece, having been awarded several times in the e-Volution Awards. We’re looking for a talented and passionate junior web & graphic designer for our new offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to join our fast-growing digital team!
As a Junior Web & Graphic Designer, you will:
- Conceptualize and develop creative, unique and innovative ideas that can be delivered to our owned and third party digital assets
- Creatively design digital content and concepts (Website Banners, Push Notifications, GDN Banners, GSP Banners, Social Media Posts – Ads, Full brand campaigns).
- Create user friendly landing pages, fresh eMail Marketing campaigns and ads
- Participate in improving platforms UI through UX research and best practices
-Create artwork for corporate events and internal programs
- Design compelling printed marketing materials (flyers, posters, banners etc) if needed.
- Work within existing brands to apply designs across a broad range of collateral
- Partner with multiple departments and external partners to understand needs and develop unique digital concepts.
-Prioritize and schedule of multiple projects to ensure timely completion and exceptional quality, according to brand standards.
-Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions and design review meetings as needed.
-Stay up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and tools
- Contribute to other duties of Digital Department as assigned.
- Work experience around 1-2 years in equivalent position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in web/multimedia/graphic design or design-related field.
- Excellent Knowledge and practical application of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS preferred but not required.
-Solid UI/UX Understanding
- Strong design sense and ability to think cross-platform
- Web & Visual design skills. Video editing skills would be considered as a plus.
-A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The company offers
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunities for career development and continuous training.
- Modern, fun & and enjoyable workplace