Shop local, browse new & used local goods, find tickets to local events, search local vouchers, donate to local fundraisers & find advertising for your business. All new goods must be domestically-made to be included in our marketplace.
Local Goods • Local Happenings • Local Ads • Local Vouchers • Local Fundraisers
No listing fees. 95.5% of your marketplace sales go to you. Of the remaining 4.5%, 3.5% supports LocalStrong.org and 1% supports animal rescue through our Doggie Dollars & Kitty Cash Program.
Set Up a Free Storefront • Add a Marketplace Listing • Sell Physical & Digital Goods • List Your Event or Voucher • List Your Fundraiser • Add a Local Page • Advertise Your Business • Sell Ad Space on Your Blog • Sell Ad Space for Your Local In-Print Publication
Browse thought-provoking stories & ideas about local, by local. Create a blog and share your content for free. Add text, images, links & podcasts to your blog. Monetize your blog by selling advertising space to local businesses.
Browse Local Talk • Share Content • What’s New From All Members • What’s New From Your Connections
Your go-to local directory. Find everyone and everything you need right in your own backyard. Include your listing for free.
Artist & Artisan • Barter • Business • Business Partner • Cat & Dog Adoption • Coupon • Domestically-Made Brand • Event Space Rental • Fresh From the Farm & Sea • Health & Wellness • Jobs • Lost Pet • Manufacturer • Non-Profit & Cause • People • Real Estate • Roommate • Volunteer
Scroll below to ener your information and be notified of LocalStrong.org's launch in your country.
LocalStrong.org is already active in the United States!
LocalStrong.org is already active in the Canada!