Licensed builders, contractors, or installers purchasing LP OSB/EWP products will receive a rebate from LP in the following amounts subject to all terms, conditions and rules in this rebate form:
Mininum: 40 Sheets
Maximum 200 sheets
Minimum: 50 Sheets
Maximum: 200 Sheets
• Builder cannot have submitted for a rebate request to LP for OSB/EWP products in the past two years.
• Limit one rebate per building company with a maximum rebate of $2,400 per building company.
• Qualification for the rebate requires the purchase of both Legacy and WeatherLogic in the minimums stated on the form
• This rebate may not be combined with any other rebate or discount on LP OSB/EWP products.
• Rebate applies to LP OSB/EWP products purchased between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
• All completed rebate forms and supporting documents must be received by LP prior to January 31, 2021.
• INVOICE DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED.
This rebate offer is made available to licensed builders and general contractors for their first time use of LP OSB/EWP Products only, this rebate is NOT available to other parties including: individuals, homeowners, owner-builders, lumber material suppliers, realtors, excavators, framers, roofers, electricians, plumbers, heating & A/C, insulators, carpenters or sub-contractors. Each rebate offer shall be subject to review and approval by LP and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the rebate. This rebate applies only to product purchased by December 31, 2020. Limit one rebate per builder/contractor. Rebate checks will be issued to eligible builders and contractors based upon the verifiable information provided on the registration form. Invoice must show the date of purchase, product description, builder’s name and address, and the purchase price. Failure to provide this information may result in the delay or denial of the rebate. All forms and invoices must be postmarked by January 31, 2021 to be eligible for the rebate. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your rebate to be processed. LP reserves the right to modify this program or terminate it at any time. If you are unable to submit this rebate via our online portal, please complete the form with attached documentation to email@example.com.
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage-due submissions. This offer is only available to customers with mailing addresses in the United States. This offer is void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. Excessive or false submissions constitute fraud and may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC 1341 and 1342). All submitted materials become property of Louisiana-Pacific Corporation and will not be returned.
The information submitted is true and correct. Customer’s submittal confirms its agreement with all rebate restrictions, rules, terms and conditions.