Things to know before beginning this request:
- Who your event point of contact is.
- What facility and what spaces at that facility you are requesting.
- Your preferred date and time as well as backup date options.
- Event details: What is taking place, who is attending, what you are bringing, what you need.
If this is a request for a Group Fitness class, please use this form: http://recsports.ufl.edu/about/forms-and-requests/group-fitness-form
If this is for Lake Wauburg, please call Lake Wauburg directly: 352-294-7090.
To reserve the Florida Gym, contact the College of Health and Human Performance: 352-392-0578.
- Flavet: Has the bandshell (reserved separately), bathrooms, access to power (if arranged with O'Connell Center), and access to water (if arranged with O'Connell Center). Field lights are on from sunset to midnight daily; lights outside of these hours must be specifically requested ($).
- Hume: Has a locked gate (for any deliveries, request to unlock gate must be arranged with RecSports), access to power outlet, and access to water spigot (included). No restrooms included. Field lights are on from sunset to midnight daily; lights outside of these hours must be specifically requested ($). Vehicles are not permitted to drive on to Hume Field.
- Norman: Does not have restrooms. Has access to a power outlet. Field lights must be specifically requested ($).
Access to BORC is limited to those who have a Gator1 Card. Others must purchase a RecSports 1-day guest pass. Alternatively, your group can pay the facility rental rate to permit access to all attendees, even those without a Gator1 Card.
BORC has restrooms and access to water. Special events that take place outside of our regular operating hours require special event staffing ($). Some events, depending on their nature, may require special event staffing, as well. View our hours here: https://recsports.ufl.edu/about/hours/
The UVS Complex has six sand volleyball courts, bathrooms, and water access. Special events that take place outside of our regular open recreation hours require special event staffing ($). View the UVS Softball Complex hours under Drop-In Hours located here: https://recsports.ufl.edu/sports/drop-in-sports/
The Southwest Recreation Softball Complex has four softball fields, bathrooms, and water access. Special events that take place outside of our regular open recreation hours require special event staffing ($). View the Softball Complex hours under Drop-In Hours located here: https://recsports.ufl.edu/sports/drop-in-sports/
Access to SWRC and SRFC is limited to those with an active RecSports membership. Others must purchase a $10 guest pass or your group can pay the facility rental rate to permit access to all attendees, even those without a Gator1 Card or RecSports Membership.
Some of our facilities have regular operating hours. Events that take place outside of these operating hours may incur facility rental or facility staffing costs. (Staffing and Facility Rental Costs may apply even during regular operating hours.)
Please review the facility hours for BORC, Softball Complex, and UVS Volleyball by navigating to our Drop-In Hours on this page: https://recsports.ufl.edu/sports/drop-in-sports/
This completes the information we need to process your event request. You will hear from our team shortly with any additional questions or more information.
Based on the information you provided, you must pursue the following steps to complete your event request with all appropriate campus partners. You will receive an email confirmation after submitting this request that contains these instructions for your reference; for now, please acknowledge each item, then submit this request.
That's it! While you work on those additional steps above, we will reach out to you with any further questions or a confirmation contract.
The best method to reach our team with any questions is always via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request is not confirmed until you have received a Confirmation Contract from our team.