This Advertising Order and Agreement, must be received prior to placement of all advertising.
Pricing is for one full color ad, one round of revisions, files prepared for print production. Additional revisions or design services are billed at $50/ per hour.data
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement entered into between the above “Advertiser” and Patient Engagement Solutions, LLC, Publisher of the Patient Guide, provides that for and in consideration of the advertising rates hereinafter granted in accordance with the rate card of the Publisher, the Advertiser agrees to:
1. This contract covers only advertising relating to the regular business of the advertiser, and is not transferable in whole or in part. This a non-exclusive agreement and is non-cancelable by Advertiser and contains Advertiser’s full and complete understanding of these terms. Final acceptance of the agreement is made in Texas and Advertiser waives notification of same and expressly agrees juridiction of any dispute arising from this agreement shall be situated in Williamson County, Texas.
2. All advertising copy and art submitted hereunder is subject to approval, revision or rejection by the Publisher or the Hospital. Advertiser represents that all marks, symbols, logos, artwork, etc. provided by advertiser are free of any copyright infringement.
3. Once published, no changes can be made to ad copy during the term of the agreement.
4. Acceptance and publication of advertising does not constitute an extension of credit to Advertiser or Agency by the Publisher. The Advertiser will pay the full amount due within the terms stated on each invoice.
5. In the event that payment is not received, the Advertiser agrees to pay a minimum late charge of $50.00 PLUS 2% per month, on past due amounts. In the event Patient Engagement Solutions, LLC, after the account is in default, refers the account to a collection agency or attorney to collect such amounts, the Advertiser agrees to pay all reasonable fees, court and other collection costs incurred by Patient Engagement Solutions, LLC, in the collection of any amounts due.
6. By signing this agreement, Advertiser acknowledges and accepts of all the terms and conditions of this agreement. This represents the entire agreement between the parties, any modification or amendment must be in writing and signed by both parties.
The individual signing represents that they are authorized to enter into this agreement.