Motor Sport Officials Code of Ethics
I agree to be bound by the NCR, and also by CAMS National Officiating Program Code of Ethics outlined below:
• Place safety and welfare above all else;
• Accept responsibility for all actions taken;
• Be impartial;
• Avoid any situation which may lead to a conflict of interest;
• Be courteous, respectful and open to interaction;
• Seek continual self-improvement through training, performance appraisal and regular updating of competencies;
• Be a positive role model in behaviour and personal appearance; and
• Maintain equal opportunity and harassment free sport practices.
CAMS and its partners may send you direct marketing materials from time to time. This is in addition to relevant information which CAMS may send to you as part of CAMS’ services.
I acknowledge and agree that it is a fundamental condition of issue of this licence and its continuing validity that I:
• have advised CAMS in writing of any act, omission, fact or circumstance which may affect my ability to be and remain a fit and proper person to hold this licence and exercise the duties and privileges that relate to it;
• have advised CAMS in writing if I have been found guilty of or charged with any serious or indictable criminal offence or of or with any sexual offence (unless this is a ‘spent’ or ‘annulled’* conviction); and
• undertake to advise CAMS immediately in writing upon any court of competent jurisdiction making any such finding, or upon being charged with any such offence.
I acknowledge and agree that CAMS may, in its absolute discretion, cancel, suspend or withdraw this licence at any time should it form the view that I may not be or am not a fit and proper person to hold this licence and/or exercise any of the duties and/or privileges that relate to it, without ascribing any reason or holding any hearing.
*As determined by the Crimes Act 1914 (Cth), Criminal Records Act 1991 (NSW), Criminal Law (Rehabilitation of Offenders) Act 1986 (Qld), Spent Convictions Act 2000 (ACT), Criminal Records
(Spent Convictions) Act 1992 (NT), Spent Convictions Act 1988 (WA) and/or the Annulled Convictions Act 2003 (Tas) (including their successors and replacements.)
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in Motor Sport Activities being provided by CAMS and the Entities. I agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and policies of CAMS at all times as a condition of continuing to hold a licence. The information I have entered into this form is true and correct and I will advise CAMS immediately if any of the information I have given is no longer true and correct. I have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to the above including the exclusion of statutory guarantees, warning, assumption of risk, release and indemnity.
For persons under the age of 18 years the following parent/guardian consent must be completed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If applicant is under the age of 18, please read CAMS Junior Officials policy that is available on the CAMS website