Royal Holloway Students' Union
• Only 9 seater minibuses (including the driver) may be booked through the Students’ Union.
• It is a mandatory requirement that all internal Union Buses and external Kendall Cars buses are driven only by drivers on the Students’ Union’s authorised driver list. This means that they have passed the internal minibus test, have presented the Students’ Union with their driving licence, and have completed the relevant insurance and driver declaration forms.
• The authorised driver selected must drive the vehicle on the given date. If you do not use an authorised driver for the journey, both the bus and the individual driver will not be insured. The person responsible for completing this form and the driver will both be personally accountable and responsible for any accidents or incidents, including payment for any damage incurred. For clubs and societies this will also result in a membership disciplinary.
• Kendall Cars vehicles must be returned with the fuel level the same as on collection.
• Any NEW damage must be reported to Kendall Cars Camberley ASAP on 01276 691972 (Previous damage is recorded on the report inside the vehicle).
• Vehicles booked which are already on Royal Holloway site may be cancelled 24 hrs before the booking date without charge.
• Vehicles booked and delivered to Royal Holloway site require 48 hrs notice to cancel without charge.
• The customer must only use the vehicle allocated to them on the booking confirmation (registration number will be on the key tag)