We realize that staffing is the key to a successful Christian school. Trinity Christian Academy seeks applicants who are professionally qualified, love children, and serve as Christian role models in all areas of life (Luke 6:40).
We invite you to fully complete this application and if an opening occurs for which you qualify, we will notify you. If we have continued interest in your candidacy, we will arrange an interview if one has not yet been conducted, and references will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Trinity Christian Academy, Willow Park is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The school reserves the right to explore the religious values, faith, convictions, and personal conduct of applicants and employees in order to employ those individuals who support, advance, and live in a manner consistent with the TCA’s Doctrinal Statement and Biblical position.
Serving as a Christian role model in all aspects of life is a major requirement for this position. The Bible is our standard for marriage and sexual conduct. Please indicate your current marital status (optional).
1) I agree that, as part of the qualifications for this position, I am a “born-again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior (John 3:3, 1 Peter 1:23). I accept without verbal or mental reservations the school’s Doctrinal Statement (on file in office), and am committed to upholding it.
2) I agree to manifest by daily example the highest Christian virtue serving as a Christian role model (1 Timothy 4:12) both in and out of school to pupils (Luke 6:40), parents, and fellow employees. I agree to be a role model in judgment, dignity, respect, Christian living and modest dress. I acknowledge that this includes, but is not limited to, the refraining from such activities as the abuse of alcoholic beverages, or use of tobacco, illicit drugs, and the use of vulgar and profane language (Col. 3:17 KJ, Titus 2:7-8 TLB, 1 Thessalonians 2:10 TLB, 1 Thessalonians 5:18, 22-23 KJ, and James 3:17-18).
3) I agree to accept the board’s interpretation of biblical standards for my sexual behavior. That any sexual misconduct-including, but not limited to-premarital, extramarital, or homosexual activity; sexual harassment; use or viewing of pornographic material or websites; and sexual abuse of children is forbidden and violates the employment requirement of being a Christian role model. I agree that such behaviors are grounds for immediate dismissal from my position of ministering to children.
I also agree that the unique roles of the male and female are clearly defined in Scripture, and that Romans 1:24-32 condemns the homosexual lifestyle (Romans 12:1-1; 1 Cor. 6:9-20; Ephesians 4:1-11, 5:3-5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8; 1 Timothy 4:12; 2 Timothy 2:19-22; 1 Peter 1:15-16, 2:15-17; 1 John 3:1-3).
4) I agree to faithfully attend and financially support a local church whose fundamental beliefs are in agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of this school (Hebrews 10:25).
5) I agree to try at all times to understand, appreciate, love, and serve the pupils entrusted to me for instruction, and will to the best of my ability provide for their fullest spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional development. I agree to observe appropriate confidentiality in regard to pupil, parent and school matters.
6) I agree to avoid highly debatable topics as much as possible that tend to divide Christians. I agree that a student is to be referred to his/her parents or local church if a debatable topic arises of a theological nature.
Click the link to open and carefully read the TCA Doctrinal Statement. Indicate your degree of support by your selection below.
We rejoice that God may have brought you to us as a “fellow-laborer” in this ministry. This application provides a framework of mutual obligation and responsibility to assure the orderly operation of an exemplary program at this school.
I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and will abide by the terms and conditions of this application, and I agree that it represents the total agreement between the parties.
Since I will be working with children, I understand that I must submit to a background check. I agree to fully cooperate in providing my social security number and date of birth as are necessary for such an investigation. I authorize the school to conduct a criminal records check. I understand and agree that any offer of employment that I may receive from the school is conditioned upon receipt of background information, including criminal background information. The school may refuse employment or terminate conditional employment as the school deems any background information unfavorable or to reflect adversely on the school or on me as a Christian role model.
Statements provided in this application are true and complete. I understand that any misrepresentation may be grounds for rejection of application or dismissal from duties. I give my permission for you to contact any employer or reference in this application.
(This forms authorizes Trinity Christian Academy to obtain background information and must be completed by the applicant. The school must keep this form on file for at least 2 years after requesting a background check.)
I, the undersigned applicant (also known as “consumer”), authorizes Trinity Christian Academy through it independent contractor, LexisNexius, to procure background information (also known as a “consumer report and /or”) about me. This report may include my driving history, including any traffic citations; a social security number verifications/ present and former addresses; criminal and civil history /records; and the state sex offender records.
I understand that I am entitled to a complete copy of any background information report of which I am the subject upon my request to Trinity Christian Academy, if such is made within a reasonable time from the date it was produced. I also understand that I may receive a written sugary of my rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.