TO THE APPLICANT: The Alpha Phi Delta National Scholarship program is open to fraternity brothers and their relatives who will have completed two marking periods in college by June 30 (for this year only one marking period will suffice). The trustees bestow awards based upon indicators of:
(1) academic achievement;
(2) demonstrated financial need;
(4) optional letter of recommendation; and
(5) other pertinent information.
- QUALIFIERS: An applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in college, and, if a senior, may apply for a scholarship for graduate studies. Applicants may receive more than one Alpha Phi Delta Scholarship over their college career, but no more than one per year, and only one Alpha Phi Delta Scholarship may ever be received for graduate studies.
- RESTRICTION: An applicant MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE submit more than one application. If there are more than one application in our system under your name, you are subject to disqualification.
- APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 30: You must complete this Scholarship Application on-line via this form. The form may be signed online in the appropriate box via touchscreen, touchpad or mouse.
- SAVING THE FORM TO COMPLETE LATER: At any point, you are able to save your form (by clicking the "SAVE" button at the bottom, and designating an email to which to send your "RESUME" link). The link expires in 14 days, after which you would have to start the form over again.
- ABOUT DETAILS: As you respond to these questions, realize that the more detail you provide, without being repetitive, will work to your advantage. Please proofread, and proofread again before submitting.
NOTE: * indicates required field
To upload a scan of your transcript and letter of recommendation use the "Upload" buttons above. PDF, JPG, and PNG formats are accepted.
For students currently in graduate or post graduate studies, regarding questions 3-4.
(a) enter your current completed credits towards your graduate or post-graduate degree only.
(b) enter your current cumulative GPA only, not your undergraduate GPA.
7. Academic Awards and Honor Achieved with an emphasis on this past academic year (list academic scholarships, Dean's List, and departmental honors earned as an undergraduate or graduate school student).
4. Please provide your closest estimated figures for the following categories during the next academic year:
Income / Subsidy
List names and ages of siblings attending college, graduate school, or private high school receiving family support.
In the space provided, please provide specific details about your financial need. This information is significant as the trustees consider your application. Your financial information is considered confidential among the trustees. Please be clear and concise.
DIRECTIONS FOR THIS SECTION:
List any activities in this section that you were involved with during the CURRENT (2018-19) school year.
2. List college activities/community service in which you have participated, e.g., student government, clubs, sports, community efforts, and charity activities, etc.
Please double check all of your responses before submitting.
You may also save the application, and complete it at a later date (within 14 days of saving form).
The application submission deadline is May 31, NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT DATE.
The Alpha Phi Delta Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.