Camp Waiver / Terms & Conditions
READ BEFORE SIGNING: By signing below, I/we (Participant and Parent/Guardian of Participant, hereinafter referred to as "Player") agree to the following terms and conditions of participating in the Camp/Showcase/Video Analysis provided by Elite Softball Showcases (hereinafter referred to as "Company").
1. Medical Condition and Authorization: I have read and certify that the information above is accurate and attest to filling out the form to the best of my knowledge. I give permission for Player to receive emergency medical or surgical treatment and hospitalization if necessary. I hereby authorize any representative of Company to act on my behalf according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical or surgical treatment and hospitalization if necessary and only when parent or guardian cannot be contacted.
2. Financial Responsibility and Insurance: I certify that Player is covered by medical insurance and that I maintain adequate health and medical insurance for Player, which will cover all activities at the event. I will be financially responsible for any medical attention needed during the camp/showcase or resulting from an injury received at the camp/showcase. I also understand and agree that Company shall not assume, or be responsible or liable for expense, medical treatment, or compensation for any injury that Player may suffer during camp/showcase participation or related activities.
3. Assumption of Risk of Camp/Showcase Activities: I understand the risk of camp/showcase activities to Player can be significant, including potential for permanent disability or even death. The term "Camp/Showcase Activities" includes but is not limited to: travel to and from camp/showcase, activities on and off the field, activities before and after games (including warm ups, field instruction, drills), at any hotel or third party facilities at which camp/showcase activity or function is conducted. While the camp/showcase rules, personal discipline, and proper supervision will reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I/we (Parent/Guardian of player) knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Elite Softball Showcases and its coaches, staff, camp management, and directors, and I/we assume full responsibility for participation in camp by Player.
4. Release and Hold Harmless: I/we for myself and on behalf of Player hereby release and hold harmless Elite Softball Showcases and its coaches, staff, camp management, directors, sponsor, representatives, volunteers, and if applicable the owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the camp/showcase (Releases) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property incident to Player's involvement or participation in any and all camp/showcase activities whether arising from the negligence of Releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Indemnity: I/we, for myself and on behalf of Player, hereby indemnify and hold all of the above Releases from any and all liabilities incident to Player's involvement or participation in any and all camp/showcase activities whether arising from the negligence of Releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Compliance With Camp Rules: Player understands and agrees to comply with all of the Elite Softball Showcases Camp rules, policies, and customary terms, conditions, or requirements for participation (Camp Rules) including any rules or conditions of any hotel or transportation service provider in which Player uses during the camp/showcase. I/we agree that if you observe any unusual or significant concernt in Players readiness for participation in the camp/showcase or Players failure or unwillingness to comply with Camp Rules, you may, at your sole discretion, remove player from participation and immediately inform the nearest Elite Softball Showcases official. Also, I/we hereby release and forever discharge Elite Softball Showcases from any and all claims, actions, damages, or liabilities (including attourneys' fees and costs) arising from or related to any acts, actions, failures to act by Player or Players disregard or failure to follow Camp Rules.
7. Payment: Registration must be paid in full prior to attending camp/showcase. Payment must be made in full two weeks prior to the camp. I/we agree to have payment in by that time. No verbal commitments will be accepted for payment. If payment arrangments need to be made, they must be made in writing and signed by all parties as an addendum to this release.
8. Cancellation Policy: A full camp credit will be issued to you if for any reason you must cancel your registration. Credit is good for an upcoming camp/showcases valued at the same amount as paid. Cash refunds are not given. Elite Softball Showcases reserves the right to cancel a camp/showcase and or any activities for any reason without prior notice. In this case, full refund will be given for all monies collected by Elite Softball Showcases only. Elite Softball Showcases will not be responsible for refunds on airline flights, hotel reservations, rental car fees, or other incidental fees incurred in conjunction with the camp/showcase for any reason.
9. Publicity: I understand and agree that Elite Softball Showcases retains the right to use, for publicity and advertising, photographs and video of Players and families attending the camp/showcase.
10. Limitation of Liability: I agree that the total liability of Elite Softball Showcases, its affiliates and respective directors, officers, employees, and agents with respect to services performed or to be performed by Elite Softball Showcases, shall not exceed 100% of the compensation received by Elite Softball Showcases, from me pertaining to Player. The parties agree and acknowledge this section of the agreement is a material part of the consideration for the agreement.
11. Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or the application of any such provision to any person or set of cirumstances, shall be determined to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the state in which the camp/showcase is conducted. I/we agree that any action brought under these Terms and Conditions shall be brough in the federal or state courts of Arizona. In the event either party commences an action under these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
13. Weather: Due to poor weather, every effort will be made by Elite Softball Showcases to find a suitable indoor venue to accommodate the camp/showcase. No refunds will be given due to poor weather.
14. Communication: Player and or players parents agree and understand that Elite Softball Showcases will use email addresses and phone numbers to contact and or text the player, and or, players parents.
I/WE HAVE READ THESE CAMP TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I/WE HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Players Understanding of Risk: I, Player, understand the seriousness of the risks involved in participating in this camp/showcase, my personal responsibilities following the Camp Rules and accept them as a Player. By printing my name below, I agree that I am authorized and or of age to responsibly sign and I understand and agree with above.