It is recommended that you check availability prior to completing this form.
Bring your own bedding. Limited amount available for Timber Lodge: ask office for info.
No cell phone signal on the grounds. Cell coverage at the top of the hill.
Only two cabins currently winterized.
Additional charges per person.
Please note check-in times. Changes to check-in times should be pre-arranged with Shekinah before arrival.
Weekend rentals start Friday and end on Sunday. Overnight rentals start at 4:00pm the first day and end at 2:00pm final day. Day only rentals (weekday) start 9:00am and end 6:00pm. Contact the office for more information including early check-ins (which depend on availability).
Shekinah Retreat Centre reserves the right to double book groups of 25 people or less. Shekinah will ensure that both groups have separate sleeping accomodations. Call for more information.
Please fill out the Shekinah Meal Form 1 month prior to your rental date.
Please fill out the Shekinah Meal Form 1 month prior to your Wedding date.
DEPOSIT - 100% of the rental rate is required to hold your booking. Deposits are fullly non-refundable; however, Shekinah will attempt to honour the deposit for up to one year from the original event date.
OUTSTANDING FEES - 80% of all fees payable - including food services - are due one week in advance of the event date. The remaining 20% plus any incidentals and additional charges, are due within 14 days of the event date. Any refunds will be paid within 14 days of the event date.
Shekinah Retreat Centre reserves the right to charge an additional fee for days falling on statutory holidays.
By choosing "Yes" and Submitting this application, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions for the Facility Rental Application (FRA).