Stepping Out Travel Services LLC acts solely as an agent for various suppliers of travel and other services (i.e., cruise lines, tour companies, hotels, airlines, railroads, and/or owners or contractors providing accommodations, transportation and/or other related services), herein referred to as the “supplier”.
Stepping Out Travel does not own, manage, control, promote, run, or operate any transportation or recreational vehicle, motel, hotel, restaurant or any supplier of services.
All exchange orders, coupons and/or tickets are offered subject to the General Information and Terms and Conditions under such services are provided by the suppliers.
SPECIAL NOTICE: Delays, cancellations and overbookings may occur on air flights, cruises, and land reservations by the participating carriers and suppliers.
Stepping Out Travel cannot and will not assume responsibility for their or anyone’s acts.
Stepping Out Travel shall not be held liable for potential risks and any and all hazards associated with travel where injury of any type, delays or methods of doing business or substandard or negative conditions or any other adverse conditions have or may occur. Deposit or payment for travel services constitutes consent to all terms, conditions and agency Disclaimer.
Stepping Out Travel Services LLC or dba Stepping Out Travel shall not be responsible nor assume any liability for any of the following:
1. Any cancellation of services by the supplier of any liability in arranging transportation, hotel and other accommodations Stepping Out Travel is not responsible for personal injury, illness or property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of any person or supplier of services, programs or accommodations. You are participating in any travel arrangements at your own risk and Stepping Out Travel assumes no responsibility for disappointments at all or for any death, injury, illness, sickness, disease, natural disaster, injury, loss, delay, accident, expenses or defect that may result from your travel. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover the costs of some of these items. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger, who again is advised to take travel insurance which is available at Stepping Out Travel.
2. Any change or modifications by the supplier of itineraries, air carrier, routing, scheduling, departure date, level of accommodations, etc.
3. Fluctuations in fares, rates, exchange rates, surcharges, taxes, fees and/or price differentials.
4. Stepping Out Travel's sole responsibility is to book your travel and will not be responsible for anything other than booking your travel.
5. Airlines have their own policies. Refer to individual airlines for this information. We are not responsible for mileage points or baggage expenses.
6. We do not condone or encourage participation in Time Share presentations.
If you wish to leave from any city other than the gateway cities provided in the cruise/tour package, etc. or elect to change the air routing provided by the cruise/tour package, Stepping Out Travel will at your direction, reschedule your transportation at the adjusted current tariff and deviation charges. It is the responsibility of the passenger to re-confirm his/her flights with the airlines. Flights may be missed due to schedule changes or other acts and air schedule changes may cause cancellations.All cruise line/tour companies have their own cancellation policies, It is the responsibility of the purchaser to acquaint him/herself with said policy.
Should a cancellation become necessary, please inform Stepping Out Travel immediately in writing and request a written confirmation of your cancellation. Upon, receipt, Stepping Out Travel will follow industry procedures for refund as outlined in the supplier’s brochure and subject to their review. Refunds are usually finalized within (8) weeks.All cancellation penalties imposed by the cruise line/tour operator, etc., are the clients responsibility.Trip cancellation/interruption insurance, which covers the cancellation penalties, is strongly recommended. Health and baggage insurance is also available. Special insurance waiving the pre-existing conditions exclusion maybe available but must be taken and paid for within 7 days of deposit.Providing Stepping Out Travel with credit card information for payment assumes that the passengers and clients are authorizing this credit card information to be used for payment of their travel plans, both deposits and final payments for travel arrangements made by Stepping Out Travel.Notice: Client traveling to a foreign destination must check the State Dept. advisories for that Country and the CDC.
All Passengers 18 years of age and over must have government-issued photo identification for domestic travel. All passengers including children must possess a passport valid for 6 months after return date and appropriate visas and documents on international travel. The name on your ticket must match the name on your I.D. or passport. It is the client’s responsibility to confirm all information is correct on receipt of all documents and communications.
By checking I Agree and by typing my full name below, I am electronically signing this agreement.
If you do not agree, please contact your agent.