1. All dogs must be up to date on vaccines.
a. DHLPP (Distemper)
c. Bordatella/Kennel Cough (annually)
2. All dogs should be on some form of flea and tick prevention all year long even when the weather drops below 32° F.
a. Frontline/Frontline Plus
g. K-9 Advantix
h. Top Spot
3. All dogs must be 12 weeks or older.
4. All dogs older than 7 months must be spayed/neutered.
5. All dogs must be in good health and must not have been ill with a communicable condition within 30 days.
6. Absolutely no aggressive dogs.
a. No aggression toward people, dogs, food, toys, etc.
7. Please no bowls. We have plenty!
8. If your dog has fleas/ticks he/she will be bathed at owner’s expense.
9. Daycare drop-off time is from 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM.
10. Daycare pick-up time is from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
11. Boarding drop off and pick up times are:
a. Weekday’s from 7:00 – 9:00 AM and 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
b. Weekends from 8:00 – 10:00 AM and 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
12. A $15 late fee will be applied for pick-up up to 15 minutes late.
13. After 15 minutes past pick-up time your dog will be tucked in for the night and you will be charged an overnight stay fee.
14. Owners must provide a list of people that are allowed to pick up your dog for you and your dog’s safety. Please provide the names and phone numbers of these people below: