1. No Advance fees to Teachers.
2. 50% Commission on each Tuition for 1st Time, even Tuition is for 1 hour or 1 month or 1 day.
3. Registration Fees Rs. 600/- PKR for each Tutor in advance | before the Home Tuition (only 1 time).
4. If not submitted CNIC through website then Kindly Submit CNIC at e-mail address (email@example.com).
5. Whenever tuition is referred to you simply call within an hour or less unless it's too late to call the parents, because we reffered you the Tuitions through our resources, you do not know how tuitions are coming..
6. Try to arrange meeting in the first available time, first meeting increase the chance of tuition to be done.
7. Always give one free demo class in the first meeting so your time and fuel of the nation can be saved.
8. You are not allowed to pick tuition fees, because fee is received by the academy and will be given to the tutor at the end of the month / Academy representative's will decide.
9. Don't tell a lie to parents or Academy Representatives. Otherwise Academy will not give you the Tuition in future.
10. If any Complaints Register by parents/students/party against their Teacher & its proved then his /her complaints with his/her CNIC will be publicly shown on Facebook & our Website.
11. Online Teachers should have their Skype ID or other teaching materials which are required such as Graphics Pad / other Online typing materials for Online Teaching, and they also should not collected the fees directly.
12. If any Teacher mistakenly or from any other reasons collected the fees directly from the students / parents, then they will be liable to pay the share of the Academy in their Bank Account which is mentioned below.
13. Rules and Regulations are Subject to Change.
Muhammad Ali Gohar
Standard Chartered Bank