FedEx and UPS shipments are insured against loss or damage up to $100 at no additional charge
Please choose ONE shipping option below:
If we have questions, we will call you about your shipping order.
By submission of this form, customer agrees to the following shipping conditions:
1. This form, together with the shipping receipt, is your verification that the package was shipped by Shipping Center as your agent and on your behalf. You are responsible for all charges including duties, customs assessments, governmental penalties and fines and our attorney fees and legal costs related to this shipment. It is absolutely essential that you retain these papers until you are certain that the shipment has arrived at its destination safely. No claims can be honored without this form.
2. In the event of a question about this shipment, do not contact the carrier. Receiver of package/shipment must retain all items including carton and packing materials. All inquiries must be directed within ten (10) days of delivery to the Shipping Center, we will act as your agent in these matters.
3. Purchase of declared value insurance will not guarantee payment of that amount unless proper verification of value is made by customer and packaging meets carrier’s minimum guidelines. Anything valued over $1,000 will be shipped via UPS.
4. Neither Shipping Center or the carrier will honor a claim for damage if the customer has packed the carton themselves and that packing fails to meet minimum packing requirements. Customer packing of items valued at more than $100 is subject to inspection.
5. Shipping Center will not be liable:
a. For payment of a claim in the event carrier or insurer denies claim in full or part.
b. If a carrier fails to properly collect COD monies.
c. For failure of carrier to effect a timely delivery.
d. For any parcel shipped without adequate declared value coverage.
e. For any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, including, but not limited to, loss of income or profits arising from loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of a shipment.
f. For any negotiable items, including CASH.
6. Customer agrees that this shipment does not contain any item(s) that is/are prohibited by the carrier or any local, state or national law or regulation.
7. Shipping Center may, at our discretion, open and inspect your packages before or after you give them to us to ship.
8. Customer agrees to reimburse Shipping Center for any address correction or returned package fees charged to Shipping Center by the carrier.